Thursday, September 10, 2015

Media Bias


Dear Friends,

I have read many articles about how the media refuses to report on Bernie Sanders and his campaign. Today I came across an example I would like to share with you.  I heard that Senator Sanders was introducing a bill to reduce drug costs.  When I googled it, I found that the Wall Street Journal had picked up the story as had The Hill.  As of this time, The New York Times has nothing.  They cover everything that Donald Trump does and everything that Hillary Clinton does, but they do their best to avoid covering Bernie Sanders.  Donald Trump is rude, loud and obnoxious so they cover him. Hillary Clinton is establishment and has many enemies so they cover her.  Bernie Sanders has sound, clear solutions to problems that the establishment of both major political parties refuse to enact.  He is polite, thoughtful and generous in spirit.  I guess that is not what sells papers.

Thanks for reading and please comment,
The Unabashed Liberal

1 comment: