Saturday, January 15, 2011

Contact Your Representatives

Dear Friends,

Bob Herbert wrote a great column this morning in The New York Times about gun control.  You should read it.  All you need to do is click here.

Whether you read Bob Herbert's column or not, please contact your Senators, Representative and President.  Here are the links for my Senators and Representative as well as the President. 

Senator Klobuchar
Senator Franken
Representative Ellison
President Obama 

Thanks for reading and please comment as well as contacting your Senators, Representative and President,
The Unabashed Liberal

2 comments:

  1. Dear Unabashed Liberal,

    I want to let you know how much I appreciate your posts, which I find insightful, thoughtful, and helpful as I consider and try to make sense of the many and incredibly complex issues we face today. I appreciate your well-crafted and eloquent arguments and the time you obviously put into them.

    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete